SPRINGFIELD ARMORY SAINT VICTOR
Saint Victor pistol for sale. The SAINT Victor Pistol 5,56 packs impressive horsepower into a premium chassis that fits inside a rucksack. The
revolutionary and innovative Springfield Armory Blast Diverter directs the muzzle blast harmlessly forward. The compact 7.5″ stainless steel barrel offers unparalleled maneuverability, while the 9130 steel Melonite-coated bolt carrier group is built for hard use. The SB Tactical SBA3 Pistol Stabilizing Brace works in concert with excellent B5 Systems furniture to round out the package.
First impressions of the SAINT were positive as well. It comes in a soft case with two external 30-round magazine pouches. The pistol with arm brace fits in the compact case and is held in place by two Velcro straps. The forearm brace is the SB Tactical SBX-K. one of the better arm braces available. The 7.5-inch barrel has a 1:7 twist to maximize the S$109/M855 62-grain load. This barrel is fabricated of 416R stainless steel and is Melonite treated to be harder and more accurate than chromed barrels. Based on a couple of Melonited S&W autos I’ve used for years, the process is definitely wear-resistant.
Melonited as well is the bolt-carrier group, which is also Magnetic Particle Tested.
- Make: Springfield Armory
- Model: Saint Victory
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Capacity: 30
- #of Mags: One (1)
- Barrel Length: 16″
- OAL: 33.25″ – 36.75″
- Sights: Low Profile Spring-Loaded Adjustable Flip-Up
- Upper Receiver: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum, Type III Hardcoat Anodized, Forward Assist, M4 Feed Ramps
- Lower Receiver: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum, Type III Hardcoat Anodized, Accu-Tite™ Tension System
- BCG: Enhanced M16 w/ 9310 Steel Bolt, HPT/MPI, Melonite®
- Trigger: Nickel Boron Coated Flat GI
- Stock: B5 Systems Enhanced SOPMOD
- Weight: 6 lbs 12 oz
Upper and lower receivers are forged Type 111 Hard Coat Anodized 7075 T6 Aluminum. By incorporating the ACCU-Tite Tension System, fit of upper to lower is improved. The trigger is proprietary SA Nickel Boron Coated Gl type. Trigger guard and pistol grip are Bravo Company. The buffer assembly. important in a short-barreled weapon of this type, uses a carbine “H” (Heavy) Tungsten Buffer, I like the handguard a lot for its slimness and sold feel. Furthermore we have saint victor pistol for sale
It’s M-LOK Aluminum Free Float with SA locking tabs and forward hand stop. I find that I rest the handguard on my support palm about two inches behind the stop, but with any short-barreled two-hand weapon, the stop is important for safety. As for the M-LOK slots, I really don’t want to clutter up this compact little firearm with illuminators or pointers. Its mission is to stay easily accessed in close quarters and to be extremely handy, saint victor pistol
The SAINT® Victor 5.56 takes the already superb SAINT rifle and amps up the features. The full-length 15″ aluminum handguard has ample M-Lok® real estate for accessories and reaches out far enough to accommodate modern shooting styles. The mid-length gas system ensures reliable operation, smooth function and long life, while the flat trigger face lends itself to serious precision. Nickel boron fire controls help you put rounds on target every time, and B5 Systems furniture rounds out the package.
- The B5 Systems Enhanced SOPMOD Stock features rugged construction and thoughtful design, from its ergonomic cheekweld to its integrated QD sling mounts and no-slip cushioned buttpad
- The composite B5 Systems pistol grip delivers enhanced ergonomics through its steep angle, extended tang and palm-filling design
- Flip-up sights come standard, ensuring the rifle is ready to rock as soon as you hit the range
- 16″ CMV, Melonite®, 1:8 Barrel
- Aluminum Free Float w/ SA Locking Tabs, M-Lok Handguard
- B5 Systems Type 23 Pistol-Grip
- (1) 30-Round Magpul® PMAG® Gen M3™